This is how I made:
Goat Cheese Chocolate Truffles
- Melted 150g 37% milk chocolate in a bowl over hot water then left to cool a little.
- Beat 150g ripe and soft Capricorn goat cheese with 1 scant tbsp golden icing sugar.
- Stirred in the chocolate until all incorporated.
- Placed in the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
- Sifted 1 tbsp cocoa powder into a bowl.
- Rolled teaspoonfuls into balls using my hands then dropped them into the cocoa and rolled them around until fully coated. I made 22 quite large truffles.
- Placed back in the fridge again until ready to eat.
These would make excellent Christmas gifts for the more adventurous chocolate or cheese lover and if I get my act together I'll be making another batch.
What Kate Baked. I expect Karen of Lavender and Lovage will be taking a look-in too.
Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer. The theme this month is Happy Holidays.
A Mummy Too also gets to enjoy one or two of these fabulous truffles.