This is how I made them:
- Cut 100g butter into pieces and placed it on a heater to soften - the kitchen is already cold.
- Added 100g soft brown sugar and creamed for a good few minutes until the mixture was very light and fluffy.
- Added 1 tbsp Cornish honey and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and creamed some more.
- Sifted in 150g flour (half wholemeal, half white) and a scant teaspoon of baking powder.
- Chopped 100g unsulphered apricots into pieces and added these.
- Added 25g white chocolate chips & mixed until all was incorporated. It didn't come together in one big lump, but that was fine.
- Picked up small handfuls and patted into walnut sized balls with the palms of my hands. I made 26.
- Placed well apart on lined baking sheets and baked at 175C for 10 minutes until golden and crisped around the edges.
- Used a spatula to place them on a wire rack and left to cool.
Made with Love Mondays.
Bookmarked Recipes hosted by Jac of Tinned Tomatoes.