- Melted 150g white chocolate (G&B) in a large bowl over hot water along with 55g unsalted butter and 1 tbsp golden syrup.
- Stirred in 50g puffed rice.
- Gently pressed into a 22cm round silicone flan dish.
- Used same bowl to melt 125g orange flavoured dark chocolate with 55g unsalted butter and 2 tbsp golden syrup.
- Stirred in 75g puffed rice.
- Gently pressed this on top of the white layer and left to set.
- Turned out of the mould and cut into squares, snaffling the round edgy bits as I went.
I won recently. I was rather drawn to having this in slices, but at the last minute, changed my mind and went for the small squares prescribed in the book.