- Melted 5oz unsalted butter in a large pan with 1 large tbsp golden syrup.
- Added 2 tbsp orange syrup (left over from candied orange peel)
- Mixed in 10oz rolled oats, 2oz chopped nuts (mixed), 2 teaspoons of dried powdered orange peel, 2.5 oz demerara sugar and 2oz chopped Maya Gold chocolate.
- Pressed into a buttered 9" x 7" tin and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
- Baked at 175C for 20 minutes.
These worked really well with the chocolate and orange combination working their usual magic.
I've recently been given the chance to review a product from CSN. As I'm sure many of you are aware, CSN sell a whole host of household goods ranging from cookware to home bar furniture to outdoor living. I haven't yet chosen what I shall be reviewing, but it will most certainly be from the baking section - I've already set my sights on a couple of things I'd like - well more than a couple if truth be told ;-)