- Melted 120g unsalted butter with 45g cocoa
- Whisked 3 eggs yolks with 225g vanilla sugar (substituted for 1 tsp vanilla extract) until pale and creamy.
- Folded in 110g ground almonds (ground almonds coarsely in a coffee grinder to enable some texture and a bit of crunch).
- Added cocoa mixture and poured into a greased 9"x7" tin (this is the smallest I have so they did turn out to be quite thin).
- Baked at 180C for 12 mins.
Friday 26 November - I've just joined in the KitchenMaid's Blog Hop - not at all sure what it is or how it works, but thought I'd give it a try.